Thursday, December 25, 2008

MeRrY ChRiStMaS

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I am so grateful for this time of year and for our Savior's life. I am so grateful for all he did for us and for the beautiful spirit we feel this time of year! We have had a wonderful couple of days here and have enjoyed every minute together! The kids got overloaded with all kinds of fun things! They LOVE their new jeep and look so cute together in it! We hope you all have a wonderful day and a very happy new year!!!! Much Love!!!! Warning: Tons of pictures!








And a bracelet from Tiffany's!!!! I LOVE Tiffany's!

I think for once in our marriage I surprised my husband on Christmas! I got him an ipod and he loves it and had absolutely no idea what it was!

Chris got me this awesome jewelery box that I wanted and yummy perfume!









Look what Santa brought us!!! Avie got a walker/stroller and a baby doll! Landon got a soccer ball and 2 remote control monster trucks! Very cool and they were very excited! Even Avie, she loves her stroller!!!







Christmas Eve. We had our big annual dinner and it was GOOD!!!! Every ones dishes were so good and went together so well! It was so nice to visit with everyone! I did miss my sisters though. None of them were home this year. Landon got spoiled on Christmas Eve! It was like Christmas morning! Thanks for all the awesome gifts for the kids everyone!!!!

































8 comments:

Michael Peine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

It look like everyone had such a fun time! I am so sad i missed it. Dinner looked AMAZING as usual. And can i just say that Landon and Avie looked so handsome and adorable! I love and miss you all!!!

Heywood Clan said...

I feel like I just had Christmas with you:) It looks like you all had a great Christmas!! Landon and Avie look so dang cute in those pics!!!

Hillary said...

hurry and update!

Janus said...

Hi, you probably don't know who I am, but your husband Chris does. I'm his cousin, Janus. His dad, my Uncle Ryan and my dad, J. Golden Ward are brothers. Mindy, Chris' sis, I found on facebook and she pointed me in the direction of her blog and WOW I found my cousin and his cute family. I think the last time all the Ward were together, well at least for me was at Grandma Ward (Emma Ward) funeral. Where are you guys living now? I live in Rochester, Minnesota with my husband, Grant and 7 1/2 year old daughter, Alexis. We love it here except for the fact that we literally FREEZE every winter with the sub-zero weather. Anyway, please tell Chris hello and if y'all are interested, you can check out our blog. It's www.threewheelers.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon--
Janus Ward Wheeler

PS. Tell Chris that I'm lovin' his PJ's. LOL!!

PSS JAG means...Janus Alexis Grant

AMIT said...

Oh Its new year now.

BPO work from home

Angie Stys said...

Holy Shamoley! I missed your birthday :( It wasn't intentional, and I hope you had a fabulous day. I remember when you were born- how excited I was. I loved, loved, loved my "little sisters". Did you know that Greg proposed to me on Feb. 1, 1992? Love and miss you...

Melissa said...

Where are you guys?--we miss hearing what's going on. Is Chris liking his new job? We found all of Jay Golden's kids'blogs---hope we hear from you soon.