Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About my cuties

The other morning Landon was having breakfast and I think Avie was sleeping so I had a moment! I decided to sit down at the table and be good and read the scriptures. So when Landon realized this he jumped off his chair and went and found his New Testament that my mom gave him. He was so excited and had to read his scriptures along with mommy!!! It was the cutest, sweetest thing in the world! It made me realize I need to be a better example to my little L!!! What a sweet boy!


She's just so pretty!






Uncle Steve came to visit us for 1 night in his big cream truck! Thanks for letting Landon take a look around! We enjoyed having you here and can't wait to see you again next week!!!










3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

I love that Landon is reading his scriptures naked!!! lol

Hillary said...

Seriously it is hilarious that hes reading the scriptures naked!

the peine's said...

I agree w/the above! Landon is such a stud!