Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LoVe NoTe

I have been laying here in bed next to my most WoNdErFuL husband looking at blogs and I just can't stop thinking about him and how much I LoVe him!!!! I LOVe him and I am SOOOO PrOuD of him and all he has accomplished these past 6 months! He amazes me with his positive attitude and his drive to do his best! I am getting choked up just thinking about it. I LOVE every second I get to spend with him! It puts me in such a good mood and makes me want to just kiss him all over all the time!!!! He is truly an AmAzInG DaDdY and best friend to me! I can't believe we are done with all this in exactly 2 weeks!!!!! ThAnK HeAvEnS!!!! I feel so truly blessed to have met him, married him, have 2 of the most beautiful children with him, and I get to spend FoReVeR with him!And he's SuPeR HOT on top of all of it!
I LOVE you babe and I just can't get enough of you and I can't take the smile off my face just thinking of you! Thanks for all your hard work and for loving me so much!!!!! You really are a RoCkStAr!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

You guys are adorably spectacular

Kara said...

Is that why you missed the party last night...because you love him too stinking much? We missed you! I love your hair brown. You'd look good with a purple head of hair.