Friday, July 18, 2008

5 years!!!


So today is mine and Chris' 5 year wedding anniversary! WOW!!! 5 years has gone by so fast and it has honestly been so amazing! I still remember our wedding day and how excited we were! I am still so excited everyday about being married to him! We are best friends and have so much fun being together! We have accomplished so much already it seems in these 5 years. We love our 2 kids more then anything and love being a little family so much! We have always felt so blessed and we are so excited for all the years to come!

I just want my Hottie of a husband to know how much I love and appreciate him for all that he is and all that he does! I seriously can't put it into words how much I love you! Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyday and for always letting me know how ouch you love me!!!! Happy Anniversary Babe!!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I hope to the kind of relationship and love that you guys when im married. you guys are such good examples to me. i love you so much!

brit said...

Congrats!!! These days 5 years is huge!!!!!!! I remember you guys first apartment in orem & that little dog you had. I can't believe it's been that long. Happy Anniversary!

Mandi Ward said...

What a cute family. Congrats on 5 years. We didn't know you were here on the 4th, too bad we would have liked to have seen ya.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is a beautiful and pretty dang sexy picture if I have ever seen one!!! Congrats on the 5 wonderful years and the many many to come! You have a beautiful family and I am so happy things are going well for you guys!

Heywood Clan said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! You are such an awesome couple. We miss you guys. We need to get together soon!

Angie said...

WOW. i remember just having your shower. Love the pic of you two. HOT!!