Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

We got to head up to Idaho and Utah for the 4th! We love being up in Malad for the 4th! It is still so patriotic and small town up there! We had fun seeing all of our family and showing Avie off to everyone!

Ms. 4th of July!!!! So darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. 4th of July

Grandma Bobbie! She finally got to hold Avie, without her crying!!!


Getting candy at the parade



He also got to drive the tractor! Chris was proud! This is literally when he started to learn how to drive the tractor! Crazy!










Me pretending to be fabulous in my dress and platforms out on the farm! It was funny!






Landon was loving it!







So cute! Landon and Aunt Hilly, "Hee", out on the farm








Playing in the backyard where Daddy grew up!




















4 comments:

Angie Stys said...

Your family is too cute! And your children are so lucky to have such wonderful parents! Good luck in the academy, Chris. Just remember to take your instructors seriously, keep your gear clean and shined, keep your hair cut at all times, and don't pack any junk food in your lunch, because they'll make an example out of you! A Twinkie might cost your entire class extra running or push-ups. I know you'll do fine, and before you know it, you'll be holding your post certificate. Good luck!

Hillary said...

Im so glad i got to go with you guys! it was so fun! love you guys!

Presley family said...

Hey Steph,
Ok, so I know your two boys were at Target on Saturday. Oh, how do I know you ask? Well, I was up seeing my mom and I see Chris and think hmm... he looks familiar. Then I see little Landon and said Oh! It's Steph's boys. Before I could say anything they were gone. Landon is so cute!! It looks like y'all had lots of fun on your trip!
BIG HUGS!

the peine's said...

I love Mr. & Ms. 4th of July!!!