Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a new car!!! It is a GMC Yukon! WE LOVE it!!!! We got it on Monday kinda on a whim! We have had the truck up for sale, but no hits really. I have wants a new car for a really long time and I have wanted a Tahoe. Well on Monday we were heading down the hill to go shopping, we saw the traffic, and decided not to go! The exit we got off on was full of car dealerships, so I kinda jokingly said we should go look! Chris said ok, so we went! Pulled in asked the sales guy how much he would give us for our truck and he of course said he could make us a deal! Well, about 4 hours later we got our Yukon, which is the exact same thing as a Tahoe, so I was very happy! It is a year old, They wanted us to finance way to much for an 08' and we didn't want a payment! It is just like brand new, except with a few more miles on it!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! And I have such an amazing husband! He loved his truck, but loves me more!!! He LOVES it too! We have so much space, it seats 8, and it is really so nice! We feel so familyish(not really a word!) now, it's funny to say, I know!!!! So if anyone wants to come visit us we can all probably fit in one vehicle!














5 comments:

Hillary said...

I love it and am so happy you guys got it! im sure you look hot driving it along with all the people in it! xoxo

the peine's said...

I love it too! I can't wait to drive it all around when I am home!!!!!

Kara said...

That looks sooo great. I love white cars...I think they look the best. I bet it smells good. Congrats!

Angie said...

Love it!!! We have a black one and youll never want anything else. Love the pics!!!

Sunny Jo said...

SO NICE!! I Just got a TAHOE in January, and its also white!! I LOVE it!!