Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

On Friday night we were able to go down to San Diego and Stay at Mel's house for the night! Thanks Mel! We missed you! We went to the Corvette Diner, which the kids loved, and had a fun noisy dinner! Avie thought all the noise was great and there were so many lights and pictures for her to see! My mom came down with us to help watch the kids while Chris and I went to the temple Saturday morning for our Friend Brent and Yvonne's sealing! That was our whole purpose of going down! We were so thankful we were able to be there with them on their very special day! Chris and I really enjoyed being at the San Diego temple, cause that's where we were sealed almost 5 years ago! We hadn't been back inside since then, so it was really special for us! It is my most favorite temple, it is just so beautiful inside and out! It was so wonderful to be inside and feel the spirit so strongly! I really love that I can go somewhere and feel so peaceful and forget about what is going on outside! What a privilege it truly is to be able to enter the temple! Saturday night we were able to go to the Cox's for dinner to celebrate and hang out with their wonderful family! We had a great weekend!!!!
Us at the San Diego Temple!
Brent, Yvonne, and Avie! We love them and they love Avie!!!

Avie loved all the noise! She wouldn't even eat cause she was to excited to see what was going on!






This is Landon's fun hat he got at the Corvette Diner! This is the only picture I was able to get of him looking at me! He just didn't want to look at the camera for some reason that night!

















3 comments:

Hillary said...

i forgot that they were getting sealed this weekend! im so happy for them! it looks like you all had a great time. i love landon's hat! give them both hugs and kisses for me. love you guy!
xoxo

Angie said...

Looks like fun!!! Love San Diego. Darling family. Hope all is going well. Are you doing hair??

the peine's said...

I love Landon's face. He is going to be such a PIMP! P.S. I love Avie's too....and yours!

xoxoxo