Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Late Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! We love you!!!
I have the best husband in the world! He is the love of my life and I don't know what I would do without him! He always can put a smile on my face and always makes me feel so wonderful! I am so lucky to have found him and to have him as my hubby! My favorite part of the day is when he comes home!!! Thanks for all you do for our family babe! We love you tons!!!

He love his "sweet little puff" from heaven and his buddy! I am so thankful to have a husband who is such an amazing Daddy! He always has time for his kids!!!


He always has time to make Landon smile and shoot hoops with him! They are best buds!



He always makes sure we are happy and taken care of!




4 comments:

Hillary said...

i LOVE these pics i need copies asap! the family one is to cute! love u guys!

Melissa said...

we checked out your blog today--so cute!! we missed you at the wayman reunion--loads of fun!!
melissa and girls--who want avenlie right now

Presley family said...

How sweet and what beautiful pictures!!! It looks like Landon had a blast on his road trip!!! I know Aunt Kim was sure excited!! wink!!! I hope all is well! BIG HUGS!

Kara said...

They did such an awesome job with these photos! It helps when you're working with a cute family. I'll hopefully build up the courage to attempt family pictures soon. Picure day is always a dreaded thing in the Manning household. There always has to be one grumpy kid (or parent for that matter).