Thursday, May 29, 2008

3 months


Avie is 3 months now! Last week actually, I am a little late posting this! She is so much fun and is getting more of her personality everyday! She loves to talk to us and smile! She is also becoming a little better about hanging out in one of her chairs or laying on the floor by herself for a few! It's nice, but I do love holding her too!!! She has made our family feel complete and we can't get enough of her! Landon just loves her and loves to try to make her laugh and feel better when she is sad! And Avie adores him! She loves to watch him and turns her head all the time to see him when she hears his voice! Having kids is truly amazing and so wonderful! It's hard some days, but all worth it!!!!




We love her pudgy little body! So delicious!!!!








Aunt Hilly came to visit again! We love her so much!!!





Always cute after a bath!














Avie loves to suck the first 2 fingers of her right hand and her left hand is always right next to it touching her face somehow!!! It's really cute and sometimes very noisy!!!! We are so glad she found something to comfort herself since she won't take a pacifier!







3 comments:

Hillary said...

She really is the cutest baby girl ever!

the peine's said...

I miss this little girl and her momma too! She is getting so big & cute. I love her pudge!!!

Kara said...

Can I just say that I love your children. They are both so stinkin adorable (I'm not even being polite). Given that they both turned out so cute...I would totally encourage a third!