Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Avenlie's Blessing

This weekend we blessed our sweet little Avenlie Mae! We had such a wonderful weekend with all our family and friends! Chris gave her such a sweet blessing! I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives and that Chris has the priesthood to bless her! My heart was so full all day and there was such a beautiful spirit with us! We couldn't imagine life without our Avie! Thanks for all those that came and we missed all that couldn't make it!
She couldn't have been more beautiful and sweet that day! she was so good all day long! We love her so much and are so grateful we have been blessed with her!

Aunt Hilly bought Avenlie a special bracelet for her blessing day! It is so thanks Hill!


Cute big brother Landon



Me and my sweet little girl




Our little family!!!





Aunties and Avie






Chris' Fam! Kellie, Becky, Grandma Bobbie, and Grandpa Ryan







Group shots


















4 generations










Chris' family! We missed all who couldn't make it!











My family! We missed you Kim and Jordan












GG and Avie













The Edwards clan with our sweet baby girl














My cousin Amy and Avenlie















My Uncle Judd, Debbie, and my cousin Jordan
















Avie with Popi

















Beth and Marci! We love them!


















The special girl after she got out of her beautiful dress and just got to be more comfortable! I hated taking her out of it though, she looked so gorgeous in it!



















Sisters! WE missed you though Kim!




















My mom, me, and Avenlie! My mom gave me the most beautiful ring on Sunday that she was given when I was born! She was waiting till I had a girl to give it to me! It was so special and I love it so much! Thanks mom!





















Avie, me, and Aunt Hilly






















Aunt Kellie had the magic touch with Avenlie this weekend! She was pretty much the only other one, besides me, that could get to to sleep!























Saying bye to Aunt Becky
























Just a cute pic of Avie and Popi watching TV

























7 comments:

the peine's said...

Thanks for posting pictures. Avenlies dress was beautiful! Looks like everyone had a great time. Again, so sorry that we couldn't be there. We missed you all too.

Hillary said...

Im so glad i got to come home! it was so much fun love and miss you guys.
xoxo

Sunny Jo said...

OH so cute!! She looks SO adorable in that dress!! What a special day for you guys!! I miss you SO much, hope that your doing good!! by the way, you look SO AMAZING!!:) love u

Presley family said...

No way you just had a baby... nope! You are way to beautiful and cute!! Congrats on her blessing and even better that she stayed asleep!!! She is so darn cute!! When we are up there in a couple of weeks I will have to stop by and just get my hands on her!!! I have bows for her too!!! BIG HUGS!

brit said...

So cute! She looks like she is getting so big! Your family looks happy & blessed! Congrats on such an amazing time!

Angie said...

Hey Girly!!! I thought wed never talk again. Im so glad that you found me in the blogging world!!! Adorable Family, and you look GREAT!!! Lets keep in touch. Im going to add you to friends. Lots of Love!! Angie

The Cheshire Five!! said...

hey congrats on the sweetie pie! i'm glad you and angie found each other! how is life in AV? what a wonderful time and what a wonderful family! i amso happy for the two of you. Talk to you later--Kens