Saturday, April 19, 2008

She's Smiling

So today I 1as waving a little rattle at Avie and she was getting so excited!!!! I was having so much fun with her! She has such a pretty smile and ohhh I just love her so much!
Also, I tried getting her ears pierced today and we have to go back next week. She's not old enough yet



She was totally laughing!


Isn't she really just so pretty guys!!! I mean come on, how lucky are we!



They look like a little couple that have been together and married for awhile!!! Really they were watching a movie together and we kept bugging them!




Landon and Avery giving loves to each other!





5 comments:

Hillary said...

these pics are two freaking cute i just love them! bummer that shes not old enough, you guys better go back next week! love you guys!

Amanda said...

Oh my, your family is adorable. Your baby girl is so cute. Is it not the greatest thing once they are smiling and laughing at you and showing how much they love you. You are a lucky girl.

Jordan said...

I can't believe that she is smiling and laughing.You must post a video at once. Love you!

Kara said...

Hi Stefanie...I'm so excited I found your blog. The kids look sooo stinkin cute. I can't wait to do the bows and dresses again. We found out yesterday we're having a girl! The pictures make me totally miss Hilary.

Melanie Christine said...

i want to eat them up! they are so sweet!!! :)