Sunday, April 6, 2008

San Diego Zoo

Avie fell asleep like this tonight! I just thought she looked so sweet! She is like a little doll!
Our little pudge a mudge!!! We love her so much! She is 6 weeks already, can't believe it!!!




Landon in Daddy's suit coat



Aunt Mellie and Landon




I can't believe I put my face through this! I am terrified of spiders, even face ones painted on wood! I know, I have issues.





SOOO CUTE!!!






Landon got to pet the goats! It was funny, he kept patting his knees and barking at the goats to try to get them to come to him! He is so funny!!!!







Our little family! We had so much fun!


















Aunt Mellie and Avenlie



































Landon kept making fishy faces when he saw this big tank! It was really cute













We love the gorillas














Such a HOT husband
































5 comments:

Hillary said...

oh look at avie she is getting so big i just want to squeeze her!

the peine's said...

How fun! Thanks for the new pix! Avie is getting so big!

Chrissy said...

I love the zoo! Landon is getting so big and Avie is adorable.

Jack Attack said...

I saw a picture of you on your sister's site and couldn't put a name with the face but now I totally remember you. What a cute little family. You're not a stalker...we knew each other at the good 'ol RR.

jonna said...

hey stefanie...this is jonna, brit's sister. Saw a commment from you on her blog so I thought I would say hello. Cute little family you have! How are you doing?