Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pierced Ears!!!!




So we took Avie on Friday to get her ears pierced! She looks so pretty with them! She got Diamonds of course,I'm teaching her young!!!All we have to get her now is a little ring to complete all her jewels! I LOVE getting to accessorize a little girl! It's endless!!! She did okay. She cried for about 5 mins. or less. I fed her right after and then she was good! They really look cute on her though! Side note, I posted the pics backwards of how it took place, so you might want to start from the bottom!




Mommy giving her some love!


And she's done! So sad.



Almost ready! Landon was a little worried! What a sweet big brother!!!!




Right before she got it done! Still Happy!!!!





4 comments:

Hillary said...

she is adorable i love her! her ears look so cute! i cant wait to see her!

the peine's said...

Pretty Avie. She is so cute. I so badly wish that I could see her this weekend! XOOXO

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Im totally going to do that to my little girls when I have um. She is beautiful and I love the bling. Good job stef, you have some cutie pies!!!

Adriana said...

You are brave sitting with her there. I made Jesse do it all three times!!!