Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday

This is our sweet little friend Franchesca! She came over to visit today and play! She always has the funniest things to say! I could listen to her all day! Today after I got her a snack she told me I was so nice to her! And then asked sweetly, "Stefanie, why are you so nice to me?" I just smiled and told her cause she is our friend and we love her! I just love what little kids have to say!
Landon is such a great big brother! Last night he asked for Avie to sit right next to him, I had to get a picture! He also made Avenlie smile today! He was kinda down close to her trying to tickle her and making funny faces! It was so cute!

3 comments:

the peine's said...

I love the Franchesa asked you why you are so nice to her. She is so cute. Avie is getting so big. I miss you all.

Hillary said...

ok i cant take it anymore! im so luck to have the cutest niece and nephew ever!

Sunny Jo said...

Landon is So cute to his little sis Avenlie!! He is going to be so protective of her!!:)