Sunday, October 4, 2009

We went to LegoLand Labor day weekend! Thanks Josh and Ryan!=) On our drive down Landon got to call some of his cousins! He was in Heaven! He thought it was soooo cool and fun to talk to them over the phone! So excited and ready to go!


Kim and Jordan this is for you! You can visit Paris anytime, really close you home! He's just so dang cute!







The closest I can get to my favorite place right now, NYC!

This is for Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jordan!=)


Their favorite part of the day!!!








Out before we even left the parking lot! Awesome!!!


2 comments:

Hillary said...

Legoland looks so fun, we will all have to go sometime!

Angela said...

I have been wanting to take Breckin to legoland. Was it fun? I have heard yes and no. Cute blog. I have a blog too.
http://kurtandangeladuffner.blogspot.com/