Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 09

Avie and her baby pumpkin Daddy with Landon's BIG pumpkin and Landon with Avie's baby pumpkin Me helping search for a perfect pumpkin Hot Daddy Searching...
Love Him
Love Her
Kisses
Oh they bring me so much joy and such a HUGE smile in my heart! I love them soooo much, More then they will ever imagine! I can't get enough of them!!!! Lando getting set for his trampoline ride! He was sooooo ExCiTeD and ready! He did Awesome!Not scared one bit and went SuPeR high like Batman!!!=) Video to come soon!


Waiting anxiously
Hmmm..."That's a weird pumpkin."-Lando


What are all these big orange round things? They're not balls, they're too heavy.
Cute
Avenlie LoVeS animals!


Slide time!




Avie couldn't go on the slide, so we hung out together!=)

4 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Such cute pictues! Is that the pumpkin patch on restaurant row? We need to take Evan there!

the peine's said...

Oh this makes my heart smile!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! LoVe you!!!!!

Ryan Cox said...

so cute!

Presley family said...

Looks like TONS of fun!!! I am so bummed that we missed you yet AGAIN!!!
BIG HUGS!!!