Sunday, October 4, 2009

Summer Idaho trip

On our way to Idaho! Landon and Avie each got to pick a new toy for the LONG ride. So this was Landon's pick! He was very excited in this picture! This is a very happy Landon smile!
Chris took me 4 wheeling up at a place called Powerhouse. It was sooooo much FuN and so insanely beautiful! We had a great time! Thanks baby!
My cowboy husband
She loves rocks and dirt. But on the other hand she seriously Loves jewerly! Tiffanys jewerly! I am proud!!!=)

Avie and Daddy after their ride around the field Lando by himself!
Chris was sooo HaPpY to have us out there!

Watching the Bulls. I Love the Bulls!
Soooo cute!

1 1/2 on a horse by herself! She was laughing and squealing and having the best time!!! What a brave little girl!
Mom and Avie
They were having so much fun out there together!
Hangin on!
Little cowboys

Getting dirty on the farm! Man do I have to learn to let loose about getting filthy. I am relaxing more and more!Cute Landon and Bracken Grumpy
Jord Yeah, I shot that. What!


Chris giving lessons!


Shoot it Matt! Shoot it!
Look at that little lady

Right on!



Malad Rodeo! We LoVe the Rodeo!!! 3 of Landon's cousins got to ride sheep and steers in the Rodeo that night. It was really cute! They are our Little Lane Frosts



Ruth's Diner! Yummy, Fun, and Beautiful scenery!
Heading into the Peine's Secret Garden! LoVe in the Secret Garden



















2 comments:

Hillary said...

I cant believe they both got on the horses by themselves, AWESOME!!!

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.