Sunday, April 10, 2011

Las Vegas Getaway

Chris and I escaped for the night to Vegas on Wednesday!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been trying to get away for the night since December. We wanted at least one night alone before baby #3 makes its appearance. So My parents and our friends Meagan and Aeron graciously watch the kids for us! We got to Vegas around 8pm. Stayed at the ARIA! Amazing!!! One of the nicest hotels we have probably ever stayed at! Went to dinner at the Wynn for their buffet. So GOOD!!! Walked around Vegas till midnight. Pregnant momma wasn't up for partying it up till 3am out on the strip! Went to The Cosmopolitan. Which is the most amazing and glamorous Hotel we have ever seen! Wish I had my camera, cause I couldn't stop saying how AMAZING it was in there! Finally went back and enjoyed our awesome room and watched a movie! We had such a blast being alone together for a much needed night alone! It just so happened to be April 6th, 8 years to the day Chris asked me to marry him! So sweet! I know! We had to head home early the next morning to pick up our kids. So we grabbed so delicious pastries from our favorite sweet shop in Vegas and hit the road! I LOVE my husband so much and cherish every second we get to spend alone and with our kids! We have so much fun together and are still making each other laugh and smile everyday after 8 years! Life is GREAT!!!!








No comments: