Friday, April 1, 2011

30 weeks Pregnant

Well I am now 30 weeks pregnant! I am very much looking forward to being done and having this little one here on Earth with us! I'm a little nervous about having 3 kids, but figure we will just roll with it and hope we do a good job! The kids are really excited to be Big Brother and Big Sister! We have kept Baby #3 a surprise! Its been a fun and challenging choice. If you ask Landon it is a boy. Anytime he talks about the baby he refers to it as a girl though and talks about how she will sleep in Avie's room because it is a girl. Too cute and funny! Avie of course thinks it's a girl and tells us how she is going to help carry the baby around. Umm... the carrying thing, not so much! But we know she will love the new baby and be a good little helper! Chris' guess is that it's a Boy and I honestly have no idea! We are excited to find out, but I am more then happy to have this baby stay in till my due date, June 12th! Its been a good pregnancy, but also tough on me. I was sick a lot in the beginning, then started feeling better, and am now feeling uhh again. But I am very grateful to be pregnant and blessed with beautiful and healthy babies. So I can't complain too much! The other pictures in this post are with Auntie Mellie! We recently had a visit from her and were able to go to one of our little families favorite spots, Laguna Beach, with her and my mom for the day! It was beautiful and oh so relaxing! Newport and Laguna makes my soul so happy!














1 comment:

Ryan Cox said...

So cute! You guys all look like models, only more beautiful. Even Landon knows how to pose! Hilarious, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. That's no fun! At least you look really good!
P.S. What does it take to get on your blog roll? Come on sistah, hook us up! ;) j/k we love you guys!