Monday, September 20, 2010

Our New House!!!

This is our new Home! WE LOVE it!!!!!!! Come take a look inside and see what we have done so far! We redid our front planter boxes. So this is before:
This is After: Family Room Before: It was a minty blue green.

Our Family Room After:
Front Room/ Kids Play Room This is our Buffet that I LOVE!!!! Chris and I refinished it! Hall Bathroom. Was a BRIGHT Yellow before. New Bathroom Light Fixture Landon's Room Before: Chris and I were just about to scrape the ceiling in this photo. Thats why you can see water running down the wall. Landon's Room After: He wants a Rock n Roll Room! We are working on it! Avie's Room After: Looks a little different now. More girlie!Avie's Room Before: Master Before: Lots of Popcorn ceilings! We got rid of all of it!!!!!!!!!! You can't see it in the pic, but we are so happy its gone! Master Bathroom: Before it was a baby powder blue Master Bedroom After: It is nowhere decorated how I want it to be. It's a work in progress! Kitchen Before: Kitchen After:
We removed a big cabinet over the countertop. Makes a HUGE difference!
Front Entry way After: Front Entry way before :

3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

It looks great!! You guys have done a lot of work! I LOVE your kitchen table!! :)

Ryan Cox said...

You've got that magic touch Stefanie! I love Avie's red dresser, the green lamp in your room and the dining room/ kitchen is my favorite space! Good job! It looks so so cozy and warm! Can you come to Colorado and decorate with me? thanks!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats!!! SO exciting!!