Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Landon's 1st day of Preschool!!!!!!!!

Our little/Big boy started Preschool today!!!! Wow... CRAZY that our oldest is going to Preschool! 1 more year until Kindergarten. He has been sooo excited and ready to go to school. He is popping out of bed the last 2 days at 6:45am ready to get going. I LOVE it! It is so crazy entering this new realm of parenthood. I feel like more of a mom now, in a different way.
We are so proud of Landon and know that he is just going to thrive in school! He did Awesome his 1st day! Way to go Buddy!!!!!














3 comments:

the peine's said...

What a big boy! He looks so cool! Love it!

Heywood Clan said...

I'm so glad it went well! He is so cute! Emily is still a little nervous, but doing good. I am having a hard time with the fact that my baby is going to preschool. :( It is so weird having time alone in the mornings.

Monica said...

What a little stud! He's growing up too fast.