Sunday, October 19, 2008

Utah

I was able to take a girls trip to Utah with my mom and the kids recently for Hillary's 20th birthday! It was a fun and eventful trip! It was kaotic and enjoyable trip as well! Jordan got hit in my new Yukon while backing out of their driveway! That was probably the craziest thing that happened! But no big deal, it's fixable!!! Thanks Kim and Jordan for putting us up and for helping me with my little ones!
While in SLC Chris' family was nice enough to come down and visit with me and the kids!!! Landon and Avie enjoyed seeing their Grandma Bobbie and their Aunties and uncle Clayton! We walked around beautiful Temple Square and had a nice visit! We missed you though babe!








Hillary with her friends Jessica and Robert! He's from Scotland and has the most amazing voice!




We went to Bucca Di Bepo for Hillary's b-day dinner! Always yummy!!! I was being a nerd and trying to mimic the Pope!

My beautiful sleeping beauty and my studly very awake hyper viper!

All of us girls and our mommy!



It was a fun thing getting to watch them. A little nerve racking at first, but the closer it got the more excited I was for them! They are BRAVE!!!

After the jump! Super excited and still alive!!!




I just think this is a cute picture of my 3 blonde sisters and my blonde little Landon! They were watching the plane take off! The other one is Hilly and Mel before they jumped! Hillary went skydiving for her 20th birthday and loved it!






Our new grillzzz!!! We Got these at our stop at Del Taco on our drive up! Fun times with Nana!!!








3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! No jumping for you? We'll be heading your way after Halloween--want to go to D-land with us? The kids don't know--we are surprising them!

Kara said...

I can not believe she did that!!! It's better to get that stuff out of the way before you become a mommy and turn into a paranoid wreck!!! That looked like lots of fun...aren't sisters the best!?

Hillary said...

Yea you finally updated! i love all the pics, thanks again for coming up it was so much fun, probably the best birthday I've ever had! love and miss you guys!