Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Knotts Berry Farm

The kids and I had the opportunity a couple of weeks ago to go to Knotts Berry Farm with my fun cousins from Virginia! They were out visiting and were nice enough to let me and the kids join them there! We had lots of fun! It was a little crazy of me to take 2 kids on my own, but my aunt and uncle were a HUGE help! Landon loved the rides! It is really more fun to watch your own kids on the rides then it is to ride them yourself! Landon was very cute on them and had lots of fun! He never got tired the whole day! I did get to ride some rides myself and also really enjoyed them! I hadn't been on a roller coaster in years!







This is the best picture I could get of us before we went in! Landon wasn't wanting to really take the pic! That's life right now!!!






My Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig and Landon! they were such a big help with the kids! Landon loved them!




Avie was so good all day as usual!!!!





Me and Avs on the train!






We went on a mini roller coaster! Landon was a little afraid when it went down, but I would get really excited and then he would after he figured out it really was fun! I couldn't stop laughing! It was so fun to watch him and experience the thrill of it with him!







He flew this airplane all by himself too! He was a great pilot!!!








Landon was so excited! This was the first ride he went on all alone! He did great and absolutely loved it!!!


































5 comments:

Angie Stys said...

We love Woodstock's Mail Drop! I think I laugh harder than the kids do. Their laughter is infectious as they bounce and giggle. And your children are adorable! They are such happy little angels. You have a lot of fun years ahead of you...

brit said...

looks like a total blast!!!! i wish we lived closer to an amusement park. the kids had so much fun at disneyland & it would be so fun to be closer!!!

Presley family said...

Looks Like TONS of fun!!! I am glad you like the bows. We will have to get together next time! We have bad luck!!! BIG HUGS!

Melissa said...

Landon looks so big to me. We are thinking about heading to California in October--haven't decided what to do yet-- Melissa

Annie Beth said...

Knotts Berry Farm is a great place.Fond memories of when I was a kid. Looks like fun was had by all. Sorry I missed seeing everyone at the family reunion. Hope to see you in 2010 if not before!

Cousin Beth