Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our First Ward Halloween Party!














































So on Friday night we threw a Halloween party at our house! It was our first big party and pretty successful!!! We had a blast! There were about 50 people who came, so it was a full house! We had lots of yummy food and treats, and to top off the night we rented a bounce house! The kids had so much fun it it, as well as me and Chris! Landon was just cracking up while he was jumping around! I love being a mommy for moments like that!!! Bounce houses are a great thing to have at a party! We decided they are worth every penny! Landon is the cutest little Angels baseball player for Halloween! I know he made his Grandpa Tucker very proud! The costume fits him well too, because he loves baseball so much and is really good at it!!! Chris and I also dressed up as Britney and Kevin Federline! Chris looked and played the part very well! We think he liked letting his boxers show a lot! I don't have all the good pics of him though, my mom does! I will have to post more later! We can't wait to hopefully make this an annual party every year!!!!! I LOVE Halloween!!!!!

3 comments:

the peine's said...

I wish that we would have been there! It looks like it was so much fun! Landon & the Cox girls really do look like siblings! So cute!

E. said...

Wish the boys and I could have been there too! The party looks like it was a blast. When are you coming to Utah again? :) Take care.

Hillary said...

oh im so sad i wasnt there it looked so fun! you and brother looked freaking HOT! and landon, ty, and moe all looked so adorable! i miss you all! ps didnt you guys take a pic with robbie and julia?