Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's A GIRL!!!!!!!

So we found out tonight that we are having a Girl!!!!! We are so thrilled and excited! We can't contain ourselves! I started crying, it's such a joy to know that we will have one of each! And I get to buy big bows for her hair and dress her all up! I think we might be in trouble!!!! My mom and dad were able to be there with us, so we all had a really special and exciting night! We have decided that we will name her Avenlie Mae Ward! We are absolutely in love with it! The middle name is Chris' Great Grandma's name! It is his mom's grandma! Mae passed away at a very young age, so he was never able to meet her, but we have learned some interesting little facts about her and the name has become even more special! We learned that she was a blonde hair, blue eye, little girl, which we are assuming Avenlie will be! We just can't wait for her to join our family here on earth!!!!
Other great news today! Chris had his oral interview for the CHP this morning! He feels like he did really well and he said it went better than he expected! I am so proud of him and so happy that we are through this phase! We should find out the results in 2-3 weeks! I will keep you all posted!

6 comments:

Presley family said...

You are to cute!!

the peine's said...

Yea!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet her! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name!

Chrissy said...

Could you have planned it any better? I don't think so. I LOVE that name too. I can't wait to meet her!

It sounds like Chris is well on his way to be an officer too!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! You will turn her into the cutest little girly girl ever! I'm so excited for your sweet little family to grow by one!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! Little girls are soo much fun!! We are soo excited for you!!!

Kristy Martin said...

Yeah!! THat's perfect! How exciting....You look great! (I just get tired, not sick, so far so good!)