Thursday, June 21, 2007

The sound of breaking glass!!!




So yesterday I was leaning over the kitchen table reading an article out of the ensign and Landon was playing with a basketball. His new thing is throwing it onto the table or counter and seeing if it drops back down! Well he threw it up on the counter and it didn't come back down! So a corner of a towel was hanging down just enough and he grabbed it in an attempt to get the ball! There was a glass on that towel!!! So all of a sudden I hear the sound of glass crashing and breaking on the ground! I think I instantly leaped over to him and got him out of there in less than a second! He is fine, but what a mess! Glass was everywhere! I guess boys will be boys. He was back to throwing the ball on the table within probably 10mins.!!!


Today we got to go down to Newport beach and visit my friend Bri!!! We had so much fun hanging out with her and getting to swim in the nice hot sun and beautiful surroundings!!!! Poor Landon got a little sunburn though. I kept applying the sun screen, but I guess the sun had a different idea!!! These are just a couple of cute pictures of Landon from today and the other day when he climbed the chair! He is such a stud!!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

He is so big, it's hard to believe he is yours! Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. Sounds like you had fun visiting the OC though. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys soon.