Sunday, June 24, 2007

Angel's game!





























So on Friday we got to go to the Angel's game with my parents! We love going! The minute you walk into the stadium that wonderful and fun feeling comes over you! Landon wouldn't take his eyes off the game for awhile! We tryed offering him some food and it didn't even fase him, which is rare!!! He is so intrigued by sports! He would through up his arm like he was throwing the ball! Too cute and so smart! His Grandpa spoiled him and bought him an official Angel's jersey! He looks like such a stud in it! Chris also got Landon up on the screen at the game! Our section went crazy when they saw him! He looked so cuute, I wish I could have gotten a picture! You're always so proud as a moomy whenever your baby gets shown off in any way! Saturday night we decided to take Landon camping out in the backyard! Just for something fiun and different for the night! Well, we heard a party going on about a street over and it wasn't to bad. About an hour and a half later the Mexican music is blaring. So annoying and it was late! We tried going back to sleep, but it just wasn't happening. So we had to go back inside and sleep in our actual beds. What a bummer! Those darn drunks! Landon does love the tent now and thinks it's his little playhouse!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I guess this is the only way for us to talk anymore. I mean we moved 6 miles away and it might as well been Russia. Cute blog, the only question is what would be the official definition of moomy? Keep on keepin it real............

josh

the peine's said...

I LOVE IT! Landon looks so cute in his jersey! We can't wait to see you on Friday!

Chrissy said...

Go Angels! He is so big I can't believe it.

Hillary said...

yeah so i have the cutest nephew ever! i love you guys!

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, you're killing me.. i soo wanna go to the gas station and get a chocolate chip icecream cookie RIGHT NOW! haha, those are my favorite and I was sitting here thinking that I was pretty hungry and then I saw that Landon was eating and I want it!! hah! you'd think I was the pregnant one, NO WAY!