Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1 MoNtH


Our sweet little Lucas turned 1 month yesterday! CRAZY how fast time flies by!!!
He is such a sweet, precious, and easy joy to have around! We feel like he's always been part of our family and with us! I have a really hard time putting him down some days because he is so YuMmY!!!!
The kids LOVE him and do so well having him in our home! No jealousy so far! It's so fun to hear Avie use her little "mommy voice" with him! she is always telling him "I'm coming sweetheart" or "Its ok baby. Its ok! I'm right hear" What a sweetie! Landon is always good about giving him kisses and making sure he is safe and sound!
We LOVE our new baby and the joy he brings to our home! I just hope he doesn't get too big, too fast on us!!!

2 comments:

Ryan Cox said...

He is so sweet! I only wish I could have held him more. It was so good to see you guys! Your kids and family are so dang cute. I wish we lived closer. I miss you guys!

Presley family said...

He is such a doll!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!!