Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Idaho/ Utah trip

We headed up to Idaho on the 24th of April to see Chris' younger brother Clayton get married! We are so very ExCiTeD for him and Britney1 They had a nice small wedding and seem very happy! It was so awesome seeing Clayton so HaPpY!!!! Congratulations guys!!!
All of Chris' siblings and their wives/husband and his parents
Having ToNs of FuN with his boy cousins!!!!
The 3 girl cousins! Too cute little Hailey, Alex, and Avenlie SOOO Cute! I LoVe this picture! Bracken, Jace, Landon, Hayden, and Dax. Landon was in HeAvEn with his cousins!!!!!
Becky and Avie at the wedding!
Lots of FuN out on the FaRm!
Lando and Dado!

Alex and Avie!


Avie's 1st time on a horse! She did pretty well for a minute!
I got the privilege of sitting on the horse's rear. Yeah, I felt like I was peeing my pants! It was a disgusting feeling being on a hot, sweaty horse!
Me and my Prince riding off into the sunset! Corny, I know!!!

GROSS! I had NaStY, sWeAtY horse hair all over my butt! YEAH... again, GROSS!

Auntie Becky and little Sis


Handsome CoWbOy Hayden Kellie, Steve, and Jace






Kellie and Becky! 2 HoT girls on horses!

4wheeling! TONS of FUN and OHHHH SO COLD!!! Thanks again Brandon and Ken for letting us borrow them to have some fun!!!!



Tractor ride! Finishing harrowing the 20 acres up at the ranch
Dax, Jace, and Landon waiting to roast hot dogs!

This is mine and Chris' tree! He proposed to me here 6 years ago, 4/6/03!!!!!


Landon having lunch with the day care kids at Grandma Bobbie's house! He had so much fun and looked so cute eating lunch with them!


Saying goodbye to Grandma Bobbie! Landon was in a really bad mood when we were leaving.

We stayed in Utah with Kim and Jordan for a few days! We ate tons of really good food,layed around A LOT, cause we were all sick,had fun at the museum,and Kim and I had TONS of fun shopping together and spending a little money while the boys went to Cabelas!


Discovery Museum at The Gateway Mall!










No comments: