Saturday, February 21, 2009


So yeah... I am super behind in the blogging part of my life! Chalk it up to being really busy, moving back into our house, not having Internet for a couple of weeks, having 2 kids, and being lazy. Excuses, excuses! I know!!! But I am going to try to get back on track and stay on it! Thanks Kim for at least changing my background for me! I really do appreciate it!

Well, I mentioned above we moved. Yep, we are back in our house temporarily until something happens with it. Whatever that will be. We miss being with my parents. They were very easy and enjoyable to live with! We do enjoy being on our own at the same time though.

Chris is doing great in his new job and learning lots about it. He will be participating in a race called Baker to Vegas in March. He will run a 5 mile leg of it with a team. So he is busy training for that! I am proud of him for doing it! He is working and running lots to prepare!

We had the opportunity to go up to Idaho and Utah for New Years and had lots of fun being with family! Chris and Landon are heading up again next week for a fun little Father Son trip. So cute and sweet! Avie and I will miss them, but we will be having some girl fun together!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats on all the fun changes in your lives and CONGRATS on him graduating his academy and being in his carreer! SO WONDERFUL!!! Kip is at the very end of the hiring process with LA City Fire Dep so we will be going through it all soon (cross your fingers). Your fam is beautiful and glad all is well!

Heywood Clan said...

It was SO good to see you today!! We need to get together soon!

Melissa said...

It's great to hear from you guys again--we've missed you :)