Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1st trip to the Dentist

Today I took Landon for his 1st dental visit! He did AwEsOmE!!!! He was happy leaving and happy the whole time we were there! Before we got out of the car he said to me " Mommy, I'm going to be a good boy!" And that he was! His dentists name is Dr.Rob. He was very kind and even gave Landon a cool glove to wear on his hand! Before we left Landon got to pick 2 toys and a sticker from the treasure chest! Way to go Landon!!!!!
Landon checked out GrEaT and will go back in 6 months for his next check-up and cleaning!



































6 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Good job Landon! I need to take Emily for her 1st visit:)

the peine's said...

Way to go bud! We love you!

Hillary said...

oh my gosh can he get any cutter?! these pics are to cute! im so glad he was so good and that he has good teeth he must have gotten his aunt he's genes!

Melissa said...

Is it time for that already!! He looked so cute in those pics--and so little in that chair!

Annie Beth said...

Gosh he does better then I do when I go.. I cry...

Presley family said...

What a BIG boy!!! Good job!!!