Thursday, September 20, 2007
































So we haven't been up to much lately, I guess we are kinda boring! The weather here has totally changed and I am actually freezing most of the time now! I am so excited for fall though! I realized I need to invest in more fall decorations ASAP!!!! And finally... Greys Anatomy starts on Thursday, as well as the Office!!!!! I am so excited and anxious to see what is going to happen this season! Meredith and Dereck better stay together, that's all I can say!!!!
Here are just a few random pictures from this past month! Chris loves to put Landon on the toilet! It's totally cute to watch! Landon in return LOVES to flush the toilet all the time!!!

3 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

He's such a little stud!! So when are you going to come find a house in AZ???? haha, I have 2 bedrooms you can stay in in the basement!!

the peine's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

hes to cute! and landon ty and moe all look like they could be related!