Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day trip to Big Bear

Driving up to Big Bear in the Jeep! What a perfect day to have been in the Jeep! We had so much fun as a family! We feel so blessed to know that we will be a family forever! We LOVE each other so very much!





Way too CuTe!
Like Father, like son! Happy Avie!


Tyson the "famous skateboarding dog." We got to meet him and watch him do his tricks! Who knew we would meet a celebrity in little Big Bear!=)
Avie enjoying her strawberry ice cream! Oh how i love the simple sweet joys of watching our sweet little babies enjoying a treat so much! That's what it's all about.



I LOVE this picture of our little Landon! How cute and sweet! I can't get enough of it and it brings a huge smile to my face whenever I look at it! Love him!

Landon's chunk of bark he found

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I LOVE the pics with the raccoon hats, and Landon is such a model, you need to put your children in modeling ASAP!