Monday, February 23, 2009

Avie turns 1

Avenlie Mae Ward
February 23, 2009 1 year old
She is Beautiful!
Avenlie Mae Ward

February 23, 2008
We had a little birthday party for Avie tonight with my parents and my sis Hillary! Avie has been the happiest girl all day and had fun with all the attention! Every time we said it was her birthday and happy birthday to her she got the biggest smile on her face!!! She has been our little birthday princess. She got her very first Cabbage Patch doll and LOVES it! I am such a proud mommy! She was freaking out when we took it away to put her in her highchair!


Avie also loved her cake! It took her a minute to get into it, but when she did, well lets just hope she doesn't wake up screaming with a tummy ache tonight.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful little girl you! She looks just like her little doll!

Angie Stys said...

Happy Birthday to Avie and Landon (I missed it!). What beautiful kids...you're so lucky. By the way, I still have my first Cabbage Patch Doll. She's 24 years old!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this yr has gone by so fast i didnt realize she was that close to turning 1. Happy birthday Avie and im hoping to make it up to malad tomorrow to see Chris and Landon.

Heywood Clan said...

I can't believe she is 1 already. Where does the time go? She looks like she had a great birthday!

Monica said...

Awww...she is so adorable! Looks like she had a great 1st birthday!

Monica said...

How funny...I just saw that Avie's doctor is Dr. Pazdral and yours was Dr. Rivera. Evan goes to Dr Pazdral and Rivera was mine! Does she still go to Dr. Pazdral?